Event and Volunteer
Get Involved with Catholic Charities
Throughout the year, we look for volunteers to help with events, mailings, and to serve with various programs and services. Check back often for information on our upcoming events and volunteer opportunities. For other ways to get involved and support our mission, click here or contact Bea Cuthbertson, Director of Development. For more information on volunteering opportunities, call (517) 879-0599.
- Personal Needs & Linen Closet
- Bags of Hope
- Senior Transportation volunteer driver
- A.D.A.M. (Another Day, Another Memory) grief and loss support groups
- Engage your community service group through Bags of Hope, Comfort Quilts or other projects
Dedicate your time and expertise to helping shape the future of our services. Catholic Charities Board members are individuals who:
- Share their time and talents to help make the agency stronger
- Are willing to be enthusiastic advocates
- Encourage others to get involved
Lend your time and talents to one of our annual fundraising events, including:
- St. Patrick’s Day box lunches
- Christmas appeal
- Annual Report appeal
- Faith in Action fundraising dinner
- And other fundraising events or volunteer recognition events
This is a great opportunity for youth groups, service clubs, and families to work together!
There are many ways to become involved with Catholic Charities. To learn more, email or call Bea Cuthbertson, Director of Development at (517) 879-0599.
Learn More About
Catholic Charities of Jackson, Lenawee and Hillsdale Counties